Virtual CIO | vCIO
Align your IT and business strategy.
ASMGi’s virtual CIO services can help align your IT and a business strategy to work for your organization’s growing needs.
Virtual CIO (vCIO)
As the marketplace becomes increasingly competitive, business and technology integration becomes increasingly more important. Sometimes the day-to-day activities take priority and there is a substantial gap between the organization’s desired levels of integration. ASMGi’s virtual CIO services can help align your IT and a business strategy to work for your organization’s growing needs.
vCIO for IT Strategy
Our vCIO will work with you to align your IT and business strategies to differentiate your company in the marketplace. We’ll help you strategize to deliver key benefits to the business such as:
- Maximize the value of your current portfolio through application consolidation.
- Eliminate redundant applications and prioritize resources toward the core business issues.
- Identification of applications that can be delivered by third party vendors and/or other outsourcing strategies.
- Alignment of business applications with larger strategic and operational goals.
- Identification and understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the current IT infrastructure.
ONEteam vCIO Planning Process
Our vCIO will ensure your IT planning is aligned with your business.
- Plan and strategize your technology direction and set technology standards
- Review plans, designs and purchases
- Assess how well a plan aligns with your current direction and desired future plans
- Identify opportunities to reuse components and service
- Review business organization and business processes
How can we help you with your next technology implementation?
Our ONEteam approach brings your organization the benefits of an integrated technology team of experts without the burdens. Find out what we can do for you.
RELATED ASMGi SOLUTIONS
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service can be especially useful for organizations that lack the necessary expertise to provision, configure, and test an effective disaster recovery plan. Using DRaaS also means the organization doesn't have to invest in -- and maintain -- its own off-site DR environment.
Most businesses need objective and expert guidance regarding risk management, best practices and new technology. A vCIO is an outsourced expert who will who will partner with you understand the ins and outs of your business, create and manage big-picture strategy, integrate and leverage technology and make decisions to help your business become a leading industry player.
With ASMGi as your Managed IT Services Provider, you gain the freedom to focus on what you do best – running your business. The IT Department is your most valuable asset, but it also requires enormous amounts of time, money, and manpower to manage effectively.
Avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure. ASMGi manages the infrastructure, and work with you to install, configure, and manage your software—operating systems, middleware, and applications.
A complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications. You obtain the resources you need from ASMGi on a pay-as-you-go basis and access them over a secure Internet connection.
The right cloud solution for most businesses, however, is not either public or private, but both. Traditionally, this meant running a hybrid cloud. But a new deployment model leveraging multiple types of cloud services has recently arisen as well: multi-cloud.
Contact ASMGi today to learn more about our focused Managed IT, Managed Security and Software Development Lifecycle solutions.