Infrastructure-as-a-Service | IaaS
Plan ahead for the best outcome.
ASMGi can help you meet or determine appropriate Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
As a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, efficient set up and maintenance of Azure for your IaaS is something we do daily. Beyond development and testing, Azure is being leveraged in production workloads more and more. We set up and maintain Azure-only environments, but we often see a pragmatic hybrid Cloud setup with Azure and private data centers working together.
ONEteam Azure for IaaS
ASMGi resource server to keep costs in line driving efficiency and value from your Azure services:
- Our procedures stand up to rigorous audits. We stand as a third-party check to make sure your policies are always followed.
- From initial setup to robust patching to active threat protection, security is at the heart of what we do. We treat your data with the care it requires.
- We keep the Azure server running properly, with appropriate resources and maximum optimization.
ONEteam Secure Cloud Migration
ASMGi offers clients tools to safely and securely store and manage their data in the cloud, on-site or a combination of both. Migrate securely from on-site legacy systems to optimized Cloud environments with:
• Discovery: Our subject-matter experts can guide you through the process.
• People-approach: We work with your team to develop a coordinated plan that optimizes all resources.
• Documentation: Our process has been adopted by many clients as their own for future projects.
• We fit your strategy: Moving a data center can also be a great time to clean up data, identify unstructured data and architect new hybrid Cloud-Data Center models.
How can we help you with your next technology implementation?
Our ONEteam approach brings your organization the benefits of an integrated technology team of experts without the burdens. Find out what we can do for you.
RELATED ASMGi SOLUTIONS
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service can be especially useful for organizations that lack the necessary expertise to provision, configure, and test an effective disaster recovery plan. Using DRaaS also means the organization doesn't have to invest in -- and maintain -- its own off-site DR environment.
Most businesses need objective and expert guidance regarding risk management, best practices and new technology. A vCIO is an outsourced expert who will who will partner with you understand the ins and outs of your business, create and manage big-picture strategy, integrate and leverage technology and make decisions to help your business become a leading industry player.
With ASMGi as your Managed IT Services Provider, you gain the freedom to focus on what you do best – running your business. The IT Department is your most valuable asset, but it also requires enormous amounts of time, money, and manpower to manage effectively.
Avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure. ASMGi manages the infrastructure, and work with you to install, configure, and manage your software—operating systems, middleware, and applications.
A complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications. You obtain the resources you need from ASMGi on a pay-as-you-go basis and access them over a secure Internet connection.
The right cloud solution for most businesses, however, is not either public or private, but both. Traditionally, this meant running a hybrid cloud. But a new deployment model leveraging multiple types of cloud services has recently arisen as well: multi-cloud.
Contact ASMGi today to learn more about our focused Managed IT, Managed Security and Software Development Lifecycle solutions.