Must-Attend ISS Events
Attending the Fall Information Security Summit? ASMGi is hosting several must-attend events and sessions!
The Information Security Summit has grown to a whole week of events. It is the largest information security networking and education event in Northeast Ohio and works with various security, compliance and privacy related organizations, as well as educational institutions.
ISS provides IT and aspiring IT professionals quality, cost-effective training, conferencing and networking opportunities and have attracted an experienced, knowledgeable crowd for over a decade. ASMGi has long-supported the ISS, and our CISO Gary Sheehan is one of its founders.
Come find us at ISS:
- Monday – Friday come visit our booth at LaCentre in Westlake
- Tuesday – We’re hosting an “Invitation Only” breakfast for security professionals on the EU Privacy Shield. (If you want to attend and haven’t received an invitation, see below to request one.)
- Wednesday – Enjoy custom cocktails and good conversation at the ASMGi sponsored Midweek Mixer at The Global Center For Health Innovation in Downtown Cleveland. This event is free, but you must RSVP in advance. Register Here.
- Thursday – Win a prize at the ISS Bonus Session
- Friday – See our CEO Steve Roesing discuss “Hitting the Cloud Reset Button”
Make sure to mark your calendars!
Make sure to say “Hi” at one of these sessions and don’t be a stranger. If you are not already receiving invitations to our exclusive events contact Andy Netzel at email@example.com or fill out our contact form below. We look forward to seeing you at ISS!